Sound Rated Doors
Sound Mitigation and Class 3 Security
Primary Applications: Exterior Doors, Interior Rooms, Quiet Areas and Secure Compartment Information (SCIF) Spaces
(Click Model Name for Details)
MASTER SOUND – Class 3, Additional insulation and gasket to reduce sound transmission; Single Units Only
Standard and Special Features:
- Insulated for Sound Mitigation
- Multi-Point Locking System – Single operating point for all dead bolts (Key or Turn Knob).
- Five Fixed Control Bolts – Maximizes the door side strength on the hinge side.
- Insulated Core and Double Weatherstripping – Energy efficient design to minimize interior heating and cooling costs. Minimizes air leaks and drafts.
- Door Latch adjustment mechanism – Ensures a firm door seal. Eliminates door rattle and vibrations.
- Adjustable Ball Bearing Hinges – Makes the door feather-light to open and close and always ensures proper positioning and operation.
- Minimizes sound transmission. Especially useful for areas with high background noise.
- Provides a true physical barrier to keep Intruders and Burglars out of your property.
- Limited Lifetime warranty – Door Core is warranted against rust and failure.
- Built with with quality construction materials and components long life and trouble-free operation.
- Maintainable – All component parts can be replaced.
- Door surfaces can be easily replaced if damaged, or to change the door’s appearance.